Tentigo is a supplement designed to increase your manhood by helping your body produce more testosterone. Tentigo will be raising your libido (sex drive) and workout power.
Tentigo, testosterone & your sex drive
It’s normal for a man’s sex drive to slowly decline from its peak in his teens and 20s, but libido varies widely between men.
Low Testosterone levels can cause low libido (decreased sex drive), which is a lack of desire for sex that may lead to reduced sexual activity. If you feel that your sex drive is much lower than what you are used to and you have some of the other symptoms, you may have low testosterone.
Tentigo may help you regain your libido and confidence by increasing the amount of Testosterone your own body is creating.
Tentigo, workouts and muscle mass
Your body makes testosterone for muscle growth, strength gains, and boosts in training performance. That’s why a supplement like Tentigo (that helps boost testosterone within the normal range) can be beneficial.
Working naturally with the body, TentiGo may safely increase testosterone levels, so you can get back to experiencing all the benefits testosterone has to offer.
Order TentiGo now and become a beast in the gym and in the bedroom!
It is tough to lose belly fat and get a six pack ab. This requires special abdominal, aerobic exercises, and balanced diet. However, you can lose belly fat in a week, but you’ll have to adopt a strict diet and high-intensity workout.
Follow the steps and enjoy the results:
1. Avoid consuming junk foods and soft drinks. Instead, eat fish, chicken breasts, fruits, vegetables and soy products. It may be very difficult to resist the temptation, but don’t forget that this is for you and your health.
2. Drink water, at least 8-10 glasses per day. It hydrates our body, provides energy, detoxifies it, prevents bloating and dehydration.
3. Eat six small meals per day. Write down in a journal what you eat and drink and indicate the calories. Eat every 2-3 hours and make sure each meal is no more than 200-300 calories.
4. Workout 4 times a week, focusing on the abdominal part. Perform five sets of 25 repetitions of basic abdominal exercises.
5. Do the plank for 10 minutes 4 times a week. Hold the position for 30-60 seconds. Rest 10-15 seconds and repeat.
6. Perform 5 sets of bicycle crunches for 1 minute each, 4 times per week. In a lying position, put your hands behind your head, lift your legs and hold them in a stretched position. Bring your left knee to your right elbow and alternate from side to side.
7. Perform a high-intensity cardio workout for at least 30 minutes for 6 days. Run around a track, a park or your neighborhood for 2 minutes, then rest for 1-2 minutes.