It is tough to lose belly fat and get a six pack ab. This requires special abdominal, aerobic exercises, and balanced diet. However, you can lose belly fat in a week, but you’ll have to adopt a strict diet and high-intensity workout.
Follow the steps and enjoy the results:
1. Avoid consuming junk foods and soft drinks. Instead, eat fish, chicken breasts, fruits, vegetables and soy products. It may be very difficult to resist the temptation, but don’t forget that this is for you and your health.
2. Drink water, at least 8-10 glasses per day. It hydrates our body, provides energy, detoxifies it, prevents bloating and dehydration.
3. Eat six small meals per day. Write down in a journal what you eat and drink and indicate the calories. Eat every 2-3 hours and make sure each meal is no more than 200-300 calories.
4. Workout 4 times a week, focusing on the abdominal part. Perform five sets of 25 repetitions of basic abdominal exercises.
5. Do the plank for 10 minutes 4 times a week. Hold the position for 30-60 seconds. Rest 10-15 seconds and repeat.
6. Perform 5 sets of bicycle crunches for 1 minute each, 4 times per week. In a lying position, put your hands behind your head, lift your legs and hold them in a stretched position. Bring your left knee to your right elbow and alternate from side to side.
7. Perform a high-intensity cardio workout for at least 30 minutes for 6 days. Run around a track, a park or your neighborhood for 2 minutes, then rest for 1-2 minutes.